J. Kennedy DuBose, Jr.
Ken’s practice includes a wide variety of civil litigation focusing on insurance defense, personal injury, medical malpractice, governmental law, real estate, trusts and estates.
He has represented clients in South Carolina state and federal courts and has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdicts. He also serves as the County Attorney for Kershaw County. He was previously a member of Kershaw County Council.
The present firm was founded in 1998. Prior to 1998, Ken practiced law for eighteen years with the law firm Holland, DuBose, & Cushman.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- South Carolina Bar, Member
- Kershaw County Bar Association, Member, Past President
- University of Georgia, Juris Doctor cum laude, 1973
- Emory University, B.A., 1970
- South Carolina, 1974
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
803-432-1992 ext. 11
Areas of Practice:Civil Litigation Practice
Trusts and Estates